Voice-enabled Machine Interaction
With simple commands and little training, operators of all skill levels can interact with ATHENA. Using ATHENA’s voice interaction software, machine operators have access to setup, instructions and inspection diagrams—right at the machine.
• New workers can start using ATHENA to run any Makino VMC, HMC or EDM machine with much less onboarding time and investment.
• Experienced machinists become even more efficient and are able to free up their time to focus on more complex tasks.
• ATHENA learns by interacting with users over time, constantly expanding her skills to help the operator:
• Set up and run the machine
• Manage tooling
• Maintain or repair the machine
• Learn the machine and related processes
Job shops and die mold environments, where there’s a large amount of manual work between operator and machine, such as setting up and running Horizontal, Vertical and EDM machines.
Companies with rapid growth or workforce fluctuations can ease the onboarding of operators and setup personnel.