Voice-enabled Machine Interaction
With simple commands and little training, operators of all skill levels can interact with ATHENA. Using ATHENA’s voice interaction software, machine operators have access to setup, instructions and inspection diagrams—right at the machine.
ATHENA assists the operator with a wide range of machine functions and skills such as:
• Control: Set-up and run the machine
• Report: Ask for important machine metrics
• Calculate: Manage critical data and tool life
• Coach: Access manuals, specs, codes, informative videos
• Anticipate: Receive notification of cycle completion
• Repair: Send e-mail to maintenance
Job shops and die mold environments, where there’s a large amount of manual work between operator and machine, such as setting up and running Horizontal, Vertical and EDM machines.
Companies with rapid growth or workforce fluctuations can ease the onboarding of operators and setup personnel.