Makino Track Pallet Magazine
The flexible Track Pallet Magazine (TPM) is available for all Makino 1-Series products that are equipped with the Professional 5 control. The TPM is a flexible system that can be configured based on your floor space requirements and production needs. It is the ideal solution for companies that need a simple approach to a machining cell system.
TPM is available in 6-, 8-, 10- or 12-pallet configurations and can be integrated into the machine in either a T (perpendicular to the machine) or I (in-line to the machine) formation.*
*a92: Available in 6- or 8-pallet configurations
Primary benefits of TPM include:
• Reduced setup time
• Increased machine utilization
• Increased production capacity from a single machine
• Peak productivity for low-volume, high-mix production
• Simple, easy-to-implement user interface
Flexible operation includes simple steps to make changes in the manufacturing process:
• Set priority level for each pallet
• "Express” pallet can be assigned for urgent jobs
• Any pallet can be suspended at any time and removed from scheduled machining
A central Work-Setting Station (WSS) is included and allows the operator to load/unload parts into and out of the system from one location.
Make the most of every opportunity. Learn how Makino Engineering Services adds value at each step of every job for any machine. >>