There’s just one place to go to gain deep die/mold knowledge and experience: the Makino 2017 Die/Mold Expo.
Looking for a competitive edge? Over the course of a few days, our application engineers will help you identify innovative equipment and process solutions that are right for your business. The 2017 Die/Mold Expo is your opportunity to learn more about:
- Adding true 5-axis continuous (True 5-XC) milling capabilities
- Boosting utilization and quality with high-performance controls
- Increasing productivity and solving labor challenges by automating processes
- The Makino 2017 Die/Mold Expo is set for Sept. 13-14 at Makino's Technology Center.
- The Technology Center is located at 2600 Superior Court, Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326. It is 31 miles from the Greater Detroit Airport.