Online Training System Requirements
IMPORTANT: Before you begin your online training experience, please be sure your computer meets ALL six of these system requirements.
If you have trouble understanding these requirements and need assistance, please contact your IT department.
1. Pentium III (or higher) operating system and at least 128MB RAM
How to check if you have a Pentium III or higher operating system and at least 128MB RAM:
• To check if your computer is a Pentium III, look for the Pentium III sticker on your computer box (for example, see the Pentium image on the left).
• To check if you have at least 128MB RAM, right click on My Computer, go to Properties and your RAM will appear at the bottom.
2. Macromedia Shockwave Player - Click to download
3. Windows Media Player 7 or later - Click to download
4. High-Speed Internet connection (512 Kbps)
5. Internet Explorer 5 or later
How to check the version of Internet Explorer that you have:
• Open Internet Explorer. At the top toolbar, click Help--> About Internet Explorer
• If you need to download a later version, click here.
6. Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 with 24-bit colors
How to change your resolution:
• Right click on your desktop --> Go to Properties --> Click the Settings tab
• Under "Screen Area" (bottom right) move scrollbar to 1024 x 768 --> Click Okay
If you have questions, call our training department at 1-(888)-Makino4 (625-4664) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.