Join us for this three-day event hosted by Makino’s top experts and industry partners! Always a favorite event, the Expo will highlight new and improved manufacturing processes, techniques and strategies vital to transforming your business.
The event is set to include demonstrations of some of Makino’s latest high-precision machining and digital technologies, including the new U6 Wire EDM H.E.A.T. Extreme – enabled with ATHENA Voice Interoperability, the new F5 Pro6 Vertical Machining Center and MHmax Machine Health Monitoring Software.
Topics in this event are designed to be relevant for all levels in a manufacturing organization and allow you to meet and benchmark with others in similar industries. With over 20 technical presentations to choose from you are sure to find topics that best meet your business need.
Tuesday, September 10th
Presentations are focused on "The Predictable Process"
Wednesday, September 11th
- Ideal for companies in Production Machine Shops making single piece to high volume production.
- Keynote Presenter: Sho Fujita, PhD., Chief Digital Officer of Makino
Presentations are focused on "Medical Parts Production"
Thursday, September 12th
- Ideal for companies in high precision or medical manufacturing operations.
- Keynote Presenter: John Phillips, President of Phillips Precision Medicraft
Presentations are focused on "Optimizing your Die & Mold Applications"
- Ideal for companies in the Die & Mold industry. Topics to include DM, Milling and EDM solutions.
- Keynote Presenter: Laurie Harbour, President and CEO of Harbour Results Inc.
Come experience our Digital Zone featuring augmented reality and exciting new predicitive software.
Auburn Hills Facility
: 2600 Superior Court, Auburn Hills, Michigan, 48326
Discounted Hotel Rooms available at the Crown Plaza, Auburn Hills. (248)-373-4550.
Expo Golf Outing
: Please join us for a round of golf on Friday 13th - Register Here